Thursday, July 30, 2009

LifestyleFashionista_Sir Mizie...Additional Career Ended...

Today, 30th July 2009 at 3 pm officially I'd finished my additional career as a teacher @ sir at Sekolah Menengah Agama Durian Guling, Marang... For da whole July and 15 days in June I'd gave my full commitment to da school and share my knowledge wif da students especially for my students in da 3 Al-Ghazali, 3 Al-Khindi, 3 Al-Farabi, 4 Al-Ghazali, 4 Al-Tirmidzi, 4 Al-Khindi and 5 As-Syafie... Sudden before end of school hour when I met da Penolong Kanan I SMKADG, Pn. Hafizah Mohd Said, she said datz I might be recalled to replace another teacher in 1 or 2 weeks time... Hurmmm...

3 Comments:

At Thursday, July 30, 2009 6:57:00 AM , Blogger mizie's life said...

hurmm...countdown when will I receive da call for da next job...

 
At Saturday, August 01, 2009 11:27:00 PM , Blogger mizie's life said...

will continue at terengganu equestrian resort until 15 august 2009...

 
At Tuesday, August 18, 2009 5:58:00 PM , Blogger mizie's life said...

pesta terengganu was over...now waiting for da next event...urmmm dunno yet...puase jer kot...huhu saper2 yang rase nak bagi keje, jz post kat comment cni...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home